Goodness gracious it's late at night. Ah well, er... Yes, yes a tag from my buddy ! So, aherm, the rules, if I do copy/paste myself.
1.- You have to post these rules
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
9.- Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10.- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11.- You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12.- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13.- Cussing is ALLOWED
And without further ado, let us delve into the deep, darkened secrets of the Ikki... =3=
13 Facts About Me:
1. My online name Ikki is actually a shortening of what I used to call one of my main OCs, but then people started calling me sillier variations on that, which eventually lead to the name to stick. owo
2. Iii've been drawing ever since I was 7 years old, and I still strive to improve more and more each year.
3. My hair is actually dyed red/pink, kinda like a plum. My natural color is actually a dirty blonde/brown, HOWEVER when I were younger I was a platinum blonde!
4. I swear on my credibility as a clean Ikki, but the number 420 has popped up around me ever since I've taken notice around... 3/4 years ago? I forget. o3o;;
5. The only reason I use a TV nowadays is to play video games. For some reason something went awry with the cable box for a while and I couldn't watch any channels... 9.6;;
6. I don't really enjoy mainstream pop music on the radio, like, at all. I tend to listen to the likes of the 20th century: rock, jazz, swing, etc., because it could just be me, but it really don't get much better than that. >3>... Just watch me eat those words 5 years from now... 6.6;
7. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at a very young age, well, as much as I'm not too fond of making it well-known. Kinda want to feel more... Err, "normal", if anything. u-u;;
8. I've been taking anti-depressant for 7+ months now, and to be blunt for a moment, I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon.
9. I'm a bit 'hyper-sensitive' when it comes to tasting or just eating certain foods; which would explain my picky-eating habits... ^.^;;
10. It's a bit hard to explain, but my passion for drawing so many malleable characters are based around a desire for a more "flexible" or "free-flowing" style of reality. Like, er... To possibly achieve any form to face any challenge is encouraging, very encouraging, really. 6-6;;
11. The reason why I made the character Lil Ikki so 'little', is to reflect how tiny or overall minuscule I often feel compared to most peers and pals. Though with the overarching sense of malleability, it helps me try and work around the possibility of getting stepped-on. Er, metaphorically speaking... ^.^;
12. Notice how I say 'malleability' as opposed to the likes of 'rubbery' or 'elastic'. Well, I don't really like to consider myself in any general niche of such a versatile powerset. Especially one so popular on DA, so, I like to keep myself as my own little niche nearby, I guess. oAo
13. Uh... My favorite dessert is peanut-butter mousse cake with chocolate icing? ouo
13 Questions For Me:
1. How long have you been on deviantArt?
I first joined DA on a previous account back in fall of 2007, if memory serves me correct.
2. What is your favorite style of music?
Like I said before, anything not considered mainstream pop (the stuff that plays all the time on like Z-100.3, for all you Long Islanders) is most likely gonna get an A-ok from me. ^.^
3. Summer or Winter?
Ooh, a tough one... I like the Summer because of, well, no school, but I hate the heat. Yet I like the Winter because of how pretty and silent the snowfall is. But, er... It's cold. SUPER-cold. oAo;;
4. Favorite author or book series?
Aw jeez, another toughie! @_@;; Uh... Does Osamu Tezuka's works count?
5. What would be something you'd tell yourself, 5 years ago?
I... I don't know... 6.6;;
6. Biggest Pet Peeve?
Getting actively ignored after asking help with something over and over again. Though at this point it makes me more saddened than angry.
7. If you could spend the day with a fictional character, who would it be?
Hm... Does this apply to pre-established characters only? I mean, I dunno about you, but I always wanted a Pokemon to hang around with. >.>
8. Favorite color?
It tends to fluctuate, in all honesty. Though at the time of this post I'll say Red.
9. Do you like to tackle things one at a time, or all at once?
Uhhh... One side of me is saying "One at a time", but I tend to jumble myself up most of the time... ^_^;
10. Should drinks be shaken or stirred?
Considering I don't drink, go with your gut! owo
11. What was your most favorite generation of Pokemon?
Gen III, bar none. Heck it's what got me hooked on the series in the first place.
12. What's the first word that comes to mind when I say "bicycle"?
I'd like to ride my bicycle, I'd like to ride my bike. I'd LIKE to learn my bicycle so then I'd ride it when I'd like. 9.9;;
13. Do you prefer to stay inside, or play outdoors?
The outdoors is where the creepers and boogins reside! D:
13 Questions From Me:
1. Do you happen to have any particular interest that you like to keep online?
2. What's your favorite style of animation?
3. Ever go to a foreign country?
4. Ho-Down or Hootenanny?
5. What got you interested in what you do?
6. Any words you find inherently funny?
7. If you could have a dollar for every dollar you have, how many dollars would you have?
8. Do you like malleables too? 0,0
9. Favorite food stuffs?
10. Ever get in a staring contest that lasted a hilariously long time but you just couldn't pull yourself away?
11. What kind of exotic pet did you always want to own?
12. Scared of needles as much as I am? (hint: Ikki's VERY afraid.)
13. Can you guess how sleepy you are at this point?
WHEW... Anyhowsit, I taggeth thee!
And with dat, an Ikki has filled his tag quota for the next year. x u x